Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ultimate Day at the Spa!

There are seriously few things in this world I love more than a good pedicure! When Dove, as the sponsor of Spa Week 2010, offered me and the girls a day at the spa I enthusiatically agreed! I brought one of my good friends from high school, and our moms, for some quality mother/daughter bonding time before I left for the summer.

Photobucket

They included a sample of their new Dove Ultimate Deodorant and a "PitiCure" bag for us. Shaving is extremely drying and irritating for underarms, so proper moisturization is an important part of everyone's daily beauty routine. The Dove Ultimate Deodorants contain a tri-moisturizing system for this purpose.
I in all honesty have a hard time finding deodorants I actually like (no white marks left on clothes, overpowering scent, etc.), but this one met all my criteria and actually felt like it made a difference! Dove reccommends using a Pond's exfoliating cloth before shaving & then applying deodorant for a "PitiCure" with best results!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got my toes painted magenta to match the pink ruffl dress I was wearing that day & used a tie dye scarf to cinch the waist.! It was the ultimate girly day thanks in great part to Dove wonderful company!

I've now hit the road with my mom; had a wonderful time in Memphis and enjoying  couple days in St. Louis.. lots of pictures and updates to come!

xoxolauren

18 comments:

teenfashionista said...

You're in STL?! OMG so close to my hometown!

Twin XL said...

Totally love the dress - wonderful color :)

Gracey said...

Your dress is amazing!!

Melissa said...

great post! i love the idea of the scarf around your dress! :)
thanks for the comment :)
xx

FASHION SNAG said...

You look so beautiful in that dress! I also have problems with deodorants and white spots on clothes. x

www.FashionSnag.com

Jessica Weingarten said...

Lovely post! I am definitely jealous! Annnd I love your outfit, so adorable :)

I'm totally on board with you on the A. Wang mules too. They've been on my no-no list for years, and yet I'm coveting every single pair in his collection!

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...Lauren you look absolutely GORGEOUS in these pictures - loving the color of that dress. I'm so glad you had a fabulous mother/daughter/bestie bonding day - sounds like a blast!! :)

Sherin said...

Pedicures are so fun; sounds like a great girly day.

Bionica said...

your dress is so pretty
pink looks great on you

a day at the spa is so nice
love Dove =)

-Bionica

Style, She Wrote said...

That looks so fun and relaxing! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! xo

hélène said...

Aww soo lucky, sounds like so much fun :)

Enjoy the rest of your road trip!! xxx

S.Elisabeth said...

Oh this sounds so lovely!! So jealous, I could use a spa day times a million! I'm going to have to check out this Dove "Piticure" too, as it sounds so perfect!
Ah and you look adorable! The dress is such a pretty color!

Jesa said...

stumbled on your blog, your adorable! Love the color of your dress!

Cheers, Jesa

Fashion Court said...

LOVE your dress and that sounds like such a relaxing day! can't wait to hear all about your road trip!

emma j said...

oh so jealous sounds perfectly relaxing. that colour looks amazing on you!

lorenachouza said...

Amazing color!! So bright it pops. Love anything bright pink for summer. Perfection. And the scenery is gorgeous!!

Thanks for the blogroll link love!!
Actually sent u a tweet, don't know if you got it....just one thing, u just got my link wrong =( lol, it's

lorenachouza.wordpress.com

Thankx babe <3
xoxo,
L

Danielle said...

This sounds like such a fun time!! Love this dress.

Rockhampton Lawyers said...

Your lit belt is a smart pick for your outfit...love it

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin