Friday, June 25, 2010

Beachy Keen

I think it's super ironic how many beachy pictures I've been saving to my inspiration files lately when I haven't even had time to soak up sun in a month! Until we get some nice weather & I have a day off I'll have to live vicariously through these carefree & colorful images inspiring me at the moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope those of you spending more time in an office than poolside with a pina colada this summer can find inspiration in these too! The last picture is of me on South Beach last spring for Miami Fashion Week!

You can take the girl out of Florida, but you can't take the Florida out of the girl :)

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Dorm Linens said...

So glad summer's finally here! Love the Vogue cover :)

Leia said...

LOVE that last picture of you in your colorful bikini! I am dying for some sunbathing time, too.

OH and I've been meaning to tell you, I don't think your outfit shots are cheesy! I love them and look forward to them all the time. I always think you look amazing! (And lots of others obviously think so too, or else your blog wouldn't be so incredibly popular!!)

Hope you get some beach time soon dear Lauren! xx

Sherin said...

I am all up for beachy inspiration these days. I'm off on holiday next week and I seriously can't wait to hang out in beaches or by the pool!

good girl gone blog said...

Is it weird that I recognize one of those bathing suit tops from interning at Armani? I always get excited when I see pieces I sent out haha Love your printed top and solid bottoms- very clever :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE that picture of you, Lauren - you are gorgeous! AND...these photographs are so perfect for summer. I absolutely adore them all!! :)

Gracey said...

Lovely beachy inspiration! Love it!
You look so gorgeous!
By the way, you won an award on my blog :)
http://breakfastatgraceys.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-award-and-update.html

PetiteGorgeous said...

Hi. I found your blog today.

I hope you will stop by my blog to enter the J Crew giveaway :).

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Loving the cat eye glasses!

Janice said...

WOW GREAT Post!!! You gonna love this site an imitation rolex watches best for your collection and we also offer fabulous fake handbag right now.

veronicaa said...

Awesome post! Love it!
Xo Veronica
my passion for fashion.. visit my blog! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin