Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time to Shine

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These images are from the lookbook for Japanese line, Deicy. The shots are so dreamy and the clothes are the perfect summery frocks I'm planning on living in this summer. The florals & nautical are classic, but the styling is trendy. The Mediterranean feel sort of remind me of last summer's visit to Lake Cuomo in Italy.  It's also giving me the urge to take up sailing lessons (I am around a lot of lakes.. hmmmm, I think I need to give it a go)!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

15 comments :

Alicia said...

I've always wanted to go sailing too!

Fashion Court said...

love the florals in the second photo!

Sherin said...

Great lookbook. I love how summery and nautical it is. The third picture is definitely my favourite.

Leia said...

I am so longing to be on a boat now that I've seen these pictures! I love how the models look like they're having a ton of fun while posing for the shots. You should definitely learn how to sail, Lauren!

Audrey Allure said...

Those are such gorgeous images. I love everything about it - the water, the sunlight & the floral :)

Maddy said...

Pretty pictures and clothes! Makes me want to quit my job and go sailing around the Mediterranean for a few months :)

KIRAFASHION said...

how I love sunny pictures...

LML said...

gosh i love this so much!

Miri said...

Ahhh those photos remind me of how good summer is... I miss the sun!

mystique-glamour

MissNeira said...

Oh wow I love that red cardigan! so pretty and nautical!



xoxo
Miss Neira

ediot said...

fantastic shots

x
x

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh, these pics make me want to go on vacay!!!

fritha louise said...

This has made me really want to go sailing now! i love nautical styles, these photos are so cute :)

IP Lawyers Melbourne said...

Lovely pics..those colors are so fresh..love them

Twin XL said...

LOVE these images...especially the 2nd & last ones :)