Friday, July 2, 2010

Independence Day

Independence Day

4th of July is one of my favorite days of the year. For me it's usually surrounded by parades, fireworks, apple pie, and boat rides on the lake. Gingham, seersucker, denim, and pearls scream scream vintage Americana. I love the idea of putting a modern twist on these classic prints for the 4th of July.

I'll be spending my 4th of July with friends and then family lakeside in Wisconsin. I can almost smell the brats on the grill & smoky campfire as we speak..!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July weekend.. would love to hear your plans!
xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

lisa said...

Cute outfits! It's nice to see that you can be patriotic without going all-out cheesy in stars and stripes gear lol. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Leia said...

Happy 4th of July Lauren!!

teenfashionista said...

Have a great midwestern fourth of july. :)

Olivia RPS said...

ahh, sounds great! emjoyyy :)
Olivia x
www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

COCOVANA said...

have a great 4th of july!
Sadly I work that day :(

xo-anna
cocovana.com

Jenny said...

Those red sandals are so cute! My family and I celebrated a little early! Saturday we lit up some fireworks in our front yard and our neighbors cheered after each one!!
I've given you an award on my blog...I hope you'll check it out!

http://jennysopencloset.blogspot.com/

WendyB said...

I'm jealous of your cookout! Sounds fun.

KIRAFASHION said...

Very cool trendy american way!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin