Monday, July 26, 2010

Rhinestone Cowgirl

Whoever thought to combine model Erin Wasson, with western wear must have seriously read my mind! I LOVE her; she just has a free spirit that comes out in her photos. I'm always a fan of all things in the name of cowgirl & it's super interesting to see Elle Italia's take on such a deeply rooted Amerian look!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

The editorial borders dangerously close to trailer trash, but Miss Wasson keeps it classy in her rhinestones and plaid & it doesnt make me want those gorgeous studded cowboy boots any less!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments :

Sherin said...

This is one of the best editorials EVER! Erin looks amazing in western wear. I love the whole western look as well.

lisa said...

The first photo is so captivating; you wonder what she's thinking as she's surrounded by cowboy hats.

becka said...

def a free spirit

Closet Cravings said...

I love Erin too. That last photo of her is beyond perfect. =)

Vintage Eclectico said...

Such a cute idea of the fancy skirt and rugged flannel top in the 4th pic!

MizzJ said...

I agree with Lisa, the first photo is the most stunning! It manages to straddle the line between casual cowboy, and urban haute couture.

CC said...

Love this editorial! She looks adorable in the last shot. :)
Xx

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

What a playful editorial!
She looks fresh, chic and relaxed.
Happy Tuesday;-)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I love those boots! What a fun editorial.

Ohlala Tres Belle said...

Such an AMAZING editorial! I <3 erin! such a great model.
Love this post.
<333