Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Beauty Must Haves

Photobucket
When it comes to a beauty regimen in the summer, I'm about as low maintenance as it gets! I hate feeling like I have a face full of make-up, but want to have fun with bright colors and a bronzed glow.

Here are some of my beauty must haves for Summer 2010:

  • Make-Up Forever Coral Lipstick, $9, Sephora: Coral is my favorite shade for summer, i've been putting it on for a quick dab of color on my face.

  • Raw Natural Minerals Mineral Glow, $25, DermStore.com: Applying a dab of bronzer gives you the perfect summer glow, without staying out in the sun. It's my absolute go-to for make-up.

  • Raw Natural Minerals Active Veil SPF 18, $25, Dermstore.com: This make-up is lightweight enough that it feels like you're not wearing anything, though you have the bonus of sun protection. It can be dusted over existing powder.

  • Klorane Dry Shampoo, $11, Sephora: Whether you've just come from the beach or don't have time to primp, dry shampoo can give hair a much needed boost!

  • iQDerma Firming Body Gel, $80, Dermstore.com: I usually don't trust claims that products will help reduce the appearance of cellulite, but I feel like this has actually sincerely helped my bikini body a ton; Very impressed.

  • "Lapis of Luxury" Nail Polish, $8, Essie: A pretty shade of polish on my fingers instantly puts me in a great mood.
Special thanks to Dermastore.com for letting me try out some of their awesome products! I highly reccommend adding them to your summer beauty routine!

Photobucket
A wrist full of bracelets is about as excessive as I get when it comes to getting ready in the summer!

What's your must-have summer beauty product?

xoxo, Lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

LML said...

i dont use eyeliner in the summer, instead i get a peachy-bronze blush for my cheeks and sweep some on my eyes! so easy!

E said...

I might need to try that dry shampoo! I love the Renee Furterer one, but it's kind of expensive!

KIRAFASHION said...

so important, I love the blush so much!

Solo Lisa said...

I'm really digging coral lipstick this season too, Exotic from Chanel's Rouge Allure line to be exact. The formula is moisturizing and the colour's not too orange--pretty darn near perfect. :-)