Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fashion Mashups

oving these shots of Gossip Girl's Jessica Szhor from Nylon Magazine's newest issue. She is so mindblowingly gorgeous & really can pull off crazy pulled-together fashion combinations.
Photobucket
Photobucket
J. Crew with a poufy shouldered twist
Photobucket
Betsey Johnson florals meets Alexander Wang leather shorts
Photobucket
90's glamour grunge
Photobucket
Material Girl Underwear as Outerwear
Photobucket
Ziggy Stardust meets Lady Gaga

images via Nylon mag

Do you ever mix up two different trends/styles?

xoxo, Lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

Beautiful styles!


www.FashionSnag.com

Gigi said...

i loved the post
the cover is the best ive seen in ages its funny how it mixes up pieces that wouldnt generally look goood together but the result is fab

Ashley said...

I never really watched Gossip Girl (I know I know, so sue me) but when I did, she was ALWAYS my favorite. I think it's her edgy-ness that attracted me.. too much of that pretty bs gave me a headache. She seriously can pull off anything.

Ashley said...

and when I said "pretty" I definitely meant "preppy" haha damnit!

chellemorgan said...

Ah she's so gorgeous!! I love her mixmatching outfits, but I don't think I could pull it off as well as she. This makes me want to buy Nylon now!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Sherin said...

Jessica is by far my favourite member of Gossip Girl. She's so pretty and really has amazing style.
I love these pictures of her. She looks great as 90's glamour grunge.

Audrey Allure said...

Jessica looks gorgeous in these pictures :) Love the fashion mashups!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the puffy sleeves on the striped top!