Thursday, August 19, 2010

J'aime mon Carré

Photobucket

Here at La Petite Fashionista, I have an affinity for all things French. Thus, when I stumbled upon the new marketing campaign for classic scarf designer, Hermès, it was love at first sight mon cheries! J'aime mon carré (english translation: I Love My Scarf) features stylish girls from New York, London, Paris, and Tokyo sporting Hermès scarves in a hip, updated way & telling their personal style story.
PhotobucketThrow in some sassy bios, dreamy videos, & scarf tying guides and this historic brand has a great move for capturing the young fashionista audience.
Photobucket

Photobucket
all images via J'aime mon Carré
I really like all of their incorporation of social media & well-loved hipsters like Harley Viera Newton into the campagn. Their scarves may be classic, but they're definitely keeping up with the trendsetters!

Are you a scarf wearer? If so, how do you rock yours?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

L'Amour et la Paix said...

Oooh je l'adore! Like you, I'm naturally drawn to all things French. And scarves! xo

http://lamouretlapaix.blogspot.com/

Under the Fluorescents said...

this makes me want to be able to pull off a scarf!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Peekaboo said...

You know that Louis Vuitton has made a line of scarves especcially designed to be worn on your head?! they're so lovely, we got it for my best friend birthday, who is a huge fan of scarves...!

bee.marie said...

I am a HUGE fan of France and scarves! At my internship for Tommy, I was always the scarf expert. I just wish I had a hermes!

veronicaa said...

Wow such a cool post!
I am very skeptical to wear scarves but I looooooove HERMES scarves, and EMILIO PUCCI makes amazing ones too :)
Xo Veronica
my passion for fashion

veronicaa said...

Hey girly, just noticed you have my link wrong in your blog roll. It's fashi0npassi0n you have it down as fashi0npashi0n :) Xo!

chellemorgan said...

I'm in love with the campaign... It makes the scarf young and fresh - and the name is perfect, the fashionistas are so relatable. Love!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Vintage Eclectico said...

This is the cutest idea for a campaign! and OMG I just saw you have a picture of my friend Bekah throwing up some "rock on" hand signs via, on top of the couch @ LIV!! I'm somewhere in the crowd. P.S. Her and the girl in the blue shorts next to her (allison) call those shorts "bootysmacks!" lol