Friday, August 6, 2010

Mary-Kate: Back to Boho

Photobucket

mary-kate quote Pictures, Images and Photos
I think it's absolutely amazing how much impact one person (or in their case two) can have on fashion. Mary-Kate Olsen completely popularized the bohemian trend a few years ago sending girls in search of fringe, embroidered denim & knee high boots. I think it's fascinating that the trend hasn't really gone anywhere- just reinvented itself each season with a new twist.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I miss seeing Mary-Kate and Ashley all over the fashion scene. I literally grew up watching and idolizing them. I love what they've done with The Row & this Marie Claire editorial will help give me my Olsen twin fix!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments :

Ashley said...

I have 757 pictures in a special "MKA Pics" file on my desktop.. I think it's safe to say I like them.. a lot. I love skimming through the photos and getting outfit/style ideas! They never fail in the inspiration department, that's for sure. I'll be picking up Marie Claire ASAP!

Twin Extra Long said...

SUCH great images of her! Love the second one :)

Sherin said...

The boho trend is one of my favourites. Mary Kate is such a great fashion icon when it comes to that (as well as Nicole Richie and Sienna Miller!)

MizzJ said...

I love boho in all its incarnations. They are such inspiring people, which is amazing considering they are so young.

PetiteLittleGirl said...

I love the last picture of her. She looks gorgeous and innocent
------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

Haidée said...

love your blog really inspiring :)

Love it
xx
http://haideeandco.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

i like that last shot. she has such an interesting beauty.that m-k. you just cant stop looking at her..
wishing you a wonderful weekend darling
xx

Under the Fluorescents said...

i was just looking at the interview and i absolutely love the photoshot shots! i love your blog and it'd be so awesome if you checked mine out! i'd love to hear your feedback :)

Peekaboo said...

love her style here!!