Friday, September 3, 2010

Neturals with a Kick

Photobucket
It's not that I don't like neutrals; truly they're the foundation of every wardrobe. Maybe it's just my colorful personality, but, I'm 10 times more likely to grab a hot pink sundress out of my closet than a nude wrap dress.

 I think that's what I love about this Santa Lolla lookbook starring the beautiful Sasha Pivovarova. They let their colorful acessories line pack a punch against the neutral (but equally as cute) looks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Those tangerine & robin's egg blue shades are especially amazing!
Neturals with a Kick
What are your favorite shades to kick up neturals with?

xoxo, lauren

14 comments:

Petite Chic[k] said...

I agree with you on the color thing! I love bright colors, anything that stands out. But I would love to try a neutral outfit with some great stand-out accessories! I especially love the heels in the second and fourth pictures :)

L'Amour et la Paix said...

I am actually the exact opposite of you: I would pick neutrals over bright colors, though once in a while I try breaking away from that. Love the looks you've created.. neutral but with the perfect pop of color! xo

http://lamouretlapaix.blogspot.com/

Emilie said...

Neutrals look great on everybody I think, you just have to see what matches your skinton :)
Nice post!!

xx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

lisa said...

I love the fact that in the third photo orange lipstick counts as a colourful accessory! Since I started wearing lipstick instead of gloss, I've begun to think of bright lip colours in the same way lol.

Simply Fabulous Fashion said...

I love this post! I'm all about neutrals, and turquoise is my favorite color to kick up any neutral!

MizzJ said...

Gorgeous looks! I'm totally with you on this one; neutrals with a kick just really pop!

---
What's your Fall Fashion Frenzy? Tell me & you could win a $100 gift card from ShopBop! http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-fashion-frenzy-giveaway-with-alice.html

hélène said...

Sasha is simply amaaaazing! This look book is what my dreams are made of!

Amber Whitecliffe and Hilary Johnston said...

i love this shoot! khaki is my new fav colour! x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the pops of color!

becka said...

I love both , colorful and neutral

Gorgeous Clara said...

love it! specially the shoes!

Mademoiselle Melbourne said...

I'm big on neutrals. Only coloured things I usually wear are accessories. Love that dress in the last pic :)

kaye said...

I love bright colors. it matches the bag to the shoes (im talking about the pictures)

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin