Friday, September 17, 2010

Off the Cuff

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing:
Denim Tunic: Zara
Crystal Necklace: Forever 21
Braided Belt: Fossil
Cuffed Pants: Lands' End Canvas
Aviators:Walmart
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Snakeskin Wedges: Random shoe store in Liverpool
Photobucket
Lately I've been all about cuffed pants & wedges; it's such a cute trend that surprisingly works on petite statures! I've finally found the perfect pair of desert wedge boots on Zappos complement these. I'm obsessed; these babies are going to be my congrats gift to myself :)
Photobucket
Would you rock the cuffed pants look?
xoxo, Lauren

13 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

Cute look! I love the denim shirt. x


www.FashionSnag.com

hélène said...

Those shoes are amazing, especially with the white pants :)And that necklace is a great accent! xx

lisa said...

I love cuffed pants! Well, cuffed jeans actually. During the summer I was really into Japanese fashion magazines, and all of their models had cuffed their jeans and pants. It really worked well with their petite stature and let them show off slim ankles and cute shoes.

L'Amour et la Paix said...

Loving cuffed pants AND your outfit! xo

Emilie said...

Gorgeous, love the blouse!!

great outfit darling :)

kisses

hope to see you some time in my blog :)
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Petite Chic[k] said...

I would have never thought to do that with cropped pants, but it's such a fresh look! I have two pairs of loose boy fit crops that I had been wearing with flats and flip-flops but now I'm going to try them with wedges.

Leia said...

I love cuffed trousers! You look awesome Lauren. I really like your hair liek that too! :)

Leia

Niika said...

love it

Sherin said...

I've been seeing a lot of cuffed trousers as well. I think it's a great look. And you're wearing it really well. Also: LOVE the shoes.

Stylelover said...

This i a great outfit... love this look on you!
so chic
xoxo
Vicky

chellemorgan said...

Such a great outfit! I would definitely rock the cuffed look... you just gave me some inspiration, girl!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

bee.marie said...

LOVE it. You look too cute my dear! Hope you're loving senior year!

Medical Negligence said...

it is a comfort and pretty outfit i like it

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin