Friday, September 24, 2010

Plug In! Tune Up! Stay Fresh!

Photobucket
One of my besties told me about HoodieBuddies and I was intrigued from the start. It's pretty awesome technology; headphones built into the drawstrings of a hooded sweatshirt with plug-in for an mp3 player, and it has a streamlined feminine fit for girls, & machine washable too! When I slipped it on, I knew it was comfy too!
Photobucket
I'm normally not a sweatshirt person by any means, but this I could do! It was fitted for a girl's body and came in some cute colors & prints. Listening to music while trekking across campus is my savior every day & I love the idea of being able to do it without tangled headphone cords! It's a great idea for trendsetters, music lovers and fitness enthusiasts!
Speaking of music; what's on your playlists right now? I'm dying for some new tunes!
xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

BASIIK said...

That's so great for jogging and excercising!

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

Pete said...

I want one! I could really use those built-in headphones for those long walks to school in the morning. Betty White has her own line of hoodiebuddies, as well; they are pretty awesome.

Alicia said...

haha this is hilarious / pretty awesome. except i fear they would fall out of my ears. i have troubles with iphone / ipod earphones.

Leia said...

What an awesome concept - I would love to get one of these, I think they'd be perfect for working out!

P.S. I think there's a typo in the link - it didn't work for me!

Leia

Sherin said...

Possibly the coolest invention ever. I definitely need one of these, especiallly since I've decided that I'm spending the winter in a hoody.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin