Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trendspotting:Tangerine Dreams

Photobucket
While continuing to check out fashion week collections on Elle.com, I've noticed common threads amongst many of the designers'. One of the Spring/Summer 11 trends i've spotted, is citrus shades, especially Tangerine popping up in almost everyone's collections (as Mademoiselle Hannah noticed as well). I love the boldness and positivity of the orange hue; it packs quite a punch!
Now that S/S 11 has moved to London Fashion Week, i'm continuing to get inspired by what I've seen! & I'll continue bringing you my insight to what seems to be trending!
xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

mademoisellehannah said...

Thank you for the link! This is truly one of my favorite S/S 11 trends. Rebecca Minkoff did it to perfection.

xoxo Hannah

Leia said...

I absolutely love the bright shades! And can't wait to see the other trends you share with us :)

Leia

PetiteLittleGirl said...

My favorite is Rebecca Minkoff collection. That would be the perfect outfit for Fall

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

...Citrus, && tangerine look really good with gray. I need to try that color combo.

$armin<3

Sherin said...

I'm loving this colour. I saw a girl in this colour lipstick yesterday, at LFW, and she looked amazing.

หåи∂ said...

ooooh what a lovely colour!

fashion junkie said...

I love the tangerine colors mixed with greys and browns.

lovely post!!

xoxo,
MelRod

L'Amour et la Paix said...

I'm always trying to incorporate more color into my otherwise neutral (grey-black-beige-white) wardrobe. I'm loving the bright shades with beige and grey! xo

medical accident lawyer said...

i will not wear those colors but they do look super pretty

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin