Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Awakening

Photobucket
I took the sudden wave of cool weather as an excuse to break out a fall foliage skirt my awesome mom sewed for me (she's taken it up as a hobby since becoming a new empty nester). I paired it with a gold shirt some lacy knee high tights (a gift from Cheekylegs.co.uk- check them out for a great selection of cute tights!) & my new desert boots I splurged on.

I'm so ready for all the fall traditions, i've already baked pumpkin bread & decorated the house in autumn scented candles! Can't wait to go pumpkin picking and buy my first batch of candy corn.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the things that makes me most excited to move to the Midwest is the change of seasons. We really miss out on all the leaves changing colors & fall foliage in Florida!

What are your fall weekend plans?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

S.Elisabeth said...

You look adorable!! I love the yellow!
And I'm excited for fall, the color change in leaves is my favorite part!

Alicia said...

You look so pretty in your fall attire! And I love the LV pumpkin... I'm getting a pumpkin this weekend so I need creative carving ideas ;)

Rosa said...

love it!!! LV pumpkin is awesome :)
xx
Rosa

http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Leia said...

Your mum SEWS?! How cool! Your outfit just screams autumn from head to toe - I love it :)

S + Y said...

Love those knee high tights!!!! And the pops of color in this outfit ;)

xo
Sands

BASIIK said...

Fall is my favorite, especially since I live in New England. I love love those boots and that LV pumpkin hehe.

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

PetiteLittleGirl said...

I love Fall. Fall is my favorite season. You look so pretty as always
--------------------------------------------
Need a blog makeover? Enter my giveaway for a chance to win a complete blog makeover

Sherin said...

That's such a great outfit. I love those socks soooo much!! And the skirt is adorable.

RosanaLinda said...

You are not doing yourself any good with your cawboy boots. they dont go welll with your legs, it makes them thick. i have been looking at your blog and your fashion sense is nor getting any better. Somebody needs to tell you that throwing few stuff together whith your eyes shut is not fashion.you do have a great smile but is covered by your fashion sense.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin