Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pretty Pumpkin Patch

Photobucket
Fall in Florida is probably unlike most places in the world. While most areas have leaves changing colors and crisp autumn air it's still a balmy 80 degrees here. But.. that doesn't stop us from taking part in all the traditions that make me love this season (or prevent me from wearing white after Labor Day.. gasp!).
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this candid & the expression of pure happiness on my face!

Photobucket
Instead of carving pumpkins we decided to paint, glam-ify, and glitterize our pumpkins: :)

My friends & I are taking advantage of the uncharacteristically hot weather for October and making a trip to the beach for the weekend!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Picked up the girly girl cowboy boots while my dad stopped for gas outside of Nashville on our summer road trip. I saw the "boot store" sign and had him drop me off and found this pretty in pink pair.
Pin It!

15 comments:

Emilie said...

I wish fall was as hot as it is with you here... :(

have a great weekend!

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

FASHION SNAG said...

Awww, I love these photos of you!

www.FashionSnag.com

mademoisellehannah said...

Looks like you had fun! I love that candid shot.

xoxo Hannah

Leia said...

Aww Lauren these photos are so cute! Those pumpkins are gorgeous and I love your boots, they are the girliest boots I have ever seen!

Leia

Sherin said...

I love those boots so much! They're so pretty. And you look gorgeous in these pictures. The white dress is so lovely.

Panty Buns said...

Love your girly girl dress and all the happy photos of you wearing it making the pumpkin patch pretty, with your friend, and with a selected pumpkin.

E said...

So cute! I love your pretty white dress!

S + Y said...

You and your friend are so cute!! That dress is super adorable :P

xo
Sands

Brie at DISfunkshion Magazine said...

Those pumpkins are so completely wonderful!

Allie Felix said...

love you sissy... cute post <3

Jaclyn Wernimont said...

so freaking cute :)
xoxo

MariƱa " La Marquesa" said...

Great IDea!!! this weekend I will have to prepare pumkins with my little brother and I will try it with him :)

Savvy Gal said...

fabulous work!!!

Brittany said...

Love those pumpkins! Beyond adorable :) Have a happy Halloween! :)

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle