Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spooky Cute Pinup Girls

These vintage pinup Halloween witches are so so cute. I love the idea of enjoying the spirit of Halloween without wearing a scandalous skin-bearing outfit. No costume? No problem. Throw on your cutest little black dress, some spooky accessories and you're ready for some tricking and treating :)Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you don't want to wear a costume, just create a Halloween themed outfit with some ghoulish accessories; I love these shirts from Wildfox Couture!
High Fashion Halloween
Are you dressing up for Halloween-- If so, what are you being? I'm still looking for a creative idea!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments :

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

Hello!
These looks are super cute! See, you don't have to get all slutty for Halloween, unless your going as a slut. Love the last two photos.

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

lisa said...

Oh these photos are wonderful! I just bought a full-sleeved white blouse from Zara that reminds me of the one in the top photo. Maybe I can be a cute witch for Halloween!

Sherin said...

These are really inspirational for Halloween outfits. I love the second picture!

Rosa said...

I love the one with the tutu !!! amazing!!! i wanttt I still dont know what Im wearing
xx
Rosa

mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

BASIIK said...

I love the third picture! I have no idea what to be, I need something work appropriate :(

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

MariƱa " La Marquesa" said...

I am still thinking about what to wear that night...we will have party and I havent dress up since I was a kind...maybe a black dress with white neck!

Audrey Allure said...

That's a super cute idea! And haha your Snooki costume sounds like a great one; I'm thinking about going as Katy Perry but I'm not sure yet lol.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

These are fun! I like the second and third ones :)

Thanks for the Twitter follow!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, these are so incredibly adorable, Lauren - love love!! :)

Fashion Court said...

what cute pics! i'm probably going as kim kardashian :)