Friday, October 29, 2010

Spooky Store Windows

As a fashion student who does part time visual merchandising for a retail store, I LOVE seeing the creative window displays that stores come up with around different holidays. Halloween is no different; spooky scarecrows, pumpkins, spiderwebs, and goblins fill the windows of  these NYC stores.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Cynthia Rowley are especially notorious for creating elaborate Halloween themed displays each year. Luckily, these haunted storefronts would definitely draw me in more than scare me away!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

thegoodgirlgoneblog.com said...

The window with the skulls is so scary!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love them all! I am a big Halloween fan...as I sit at my desk decked out as Snooki lol :)

MizzJ said...

The head in a jar is freaky!

BASIIK said...

The first one is awesome!! and the one with the millions of skulls is so creepy!

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

Emily said...

ooh the skull display is so eerie! great post! xx

Emily

musemeblog.blogspot.com

Under the Fluorescents said...

these are all soo cool! my favorite is the last one for sure :)

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

mademoisellehannah said...

The black pumps and glasses in the second photo are fantastic. Who makes them?

I love Ralph Lauren's storefront! I would definitely go in.

xoxo Hannah

Cafe Fashionista said...

Holiday-inspired window displays are some of my favorite things - absolutely adoring these!! :)

Sherin said...

These are actually amazing. I love the creativity. I love the second last one.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin