Thursday, November 4, 2010

Get Styled by Rebecca Minkoff!

A little bit of fall/winter fashion inspiration from Rebecca Minkoff..



















Rebecca Minkoff is one of my new favorite designers. Her aesthetic is totally me; feminine but trendy statement making outfits. From the asymetrical zipper jackets, to fur vests, to batik dresses; I'm seriously coveting everything in the collection.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I heard about an event with her at Bloomingdales & NY, & had to share in case any of you New Yorkers can attend and I can live vicariously through you! Rebecca Minkoff will be there styling along with the editors of FashionIndie; so amazing!

Photobucket
xoxo, lauren

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win a bangle from CorrieMae!

16 comments:

Sootjeelina said...

Amazing things! I really, really love her designs, all really feminine and sexy but also fun and not 'old'

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Stephanie said...

Nice pieces! just a thought re: the video...I would prefer to see models looking more fit/athletic... not so unacheivably thin.

la petite fashionista said...

agreed stephanie-- a couple of them are a bit scary skinny!

MizzJ said...

I so agree, her designs are wearable and fun!

BASIIK said...

These pieces are amazing! I love the fur vest and the cut angles on some of her clothes.

And thanks for adding me to your Stylish Reads (: i'm thinking about making my own, I'll definitely add you!

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! I am seriously dying over the amazingness that is the Fall 2010 Lookbook - I'm especially adoring the last three looks...tres fab!! :)

Audrey Allure said...

Awesome, love Rebecca Minkoff's designs!

becka said...

pretty awesome , I really like it! the ad is amazing, xoxo

Alicia said...

Ah, SO wish I lived in NYC right now - I'll send my fiance to check out the event aha! ;)

hélène said...

LOVE Rebecca Minkoff! Her designs are sooo right up my alley ;)

Stylester said...

I'll be there tomorrow! So can't wait! I love RM!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

I agree she is fabulous!! Love the look of the 5th photo! Man I wish i lived in NYC!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Oh and I hope you will check out my giveaway! http://alamodeetplus.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-fashion-giveaway.html

bonjourbohemian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonjourbohemian said...

hey there! I tagged you for a blog award :) Just take a look here: http://bonjourbohemian.blogspot.com/2010/11/ten-things-i-like.html

- see you, Min.

Bostonista said...

I'm OBSESSED with ALL of her bags this season! I literally want every single one! But her clothing (which I'm far less familiar with) is just as amazing! I wish I could have gone today-why don't I live in NYC?!?!
:(

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin