Sunday, November 7, 2010

Breaking Out the Boots!

Now that we're FINALLY experiencing some gorgeous fall weather, I'm totally ready to stow away my sandals & strappy heels for cute boots! Boots are trendier than ever; no need to throw on uggs when you can wear styles as cute as these! My personal favorite are the heeled lace up hiking boot styles & wedged ankle booties offer comfort and style. Pair these boots with a thick pair of tights or jeggings.
More boot wearing inspiration via weheartit... as if you needed any:

What boot styles will you be wearing this fall and winter?

xoxo, Lauren

P.S. Don't forget to enter the CorrieMae bracelet giveaway!


Igotloveonmy4head said...

YES. I love boots so much. I love those Jeffrey C wedge boots. The Wanted boots are nice too. Lately I have been wearing my Chinese Laundry flat, over the knee boots to class. I get tons of compliments on them. But I'm thinking about getting a pair of boots with a heel. We'll see. Great post!

Lindsay said...

I have been lusting over the jeffrey campbell booties for ages!! I may need to take the plunge. I'm loving over the knee boots this fall.

BASIIK said...

Ahh these pictures are amazing. I have been so unmotivated by the weather lately to throw on anything besides my Uggs. I needed this!

chellemorgan said...

Love the Chelsea Crew boots! I definitely need to get myself a pair, stat. I'm still wearing my over the knee suede boots from last year... even though mine are flat, they look so chic with a dress and tights!

Xo Chelle

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

Those MIA boots are super cute!
I have been waiting all year to wear boots. I live in AZ, we don't really have fall/winter, it was still in the 90s last week, but it it cooling down now. So hopefully, in two weeks, I can start to wear my black OTK boots.


HiFashion said...

Boots are my favourite thing about this weather. I'm living in them these days (It's soooooo cold in London).

I love that last pair.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Fun and fashionable inspirational photos!

Liz, love. said...

I love boots. I'll definitely be investing in some thigh high ones :)


Cafe Fashionista said...

I am a boot nut. Seriously. I would live in boots if the weather allowed. Loving that Wanted pair!! :)

Audrey Allure said...

Yay for boots, been wearing a bunch for the past couple of weeks :)

Alicia said...

Really love these photos! And I'm actually wearing my black boots with tights at work today ;)

Rosa said...

Amazing!!!!! I love the second picture black boots

travellermimi said...

i like the jeffery campbell boot!
it'd make a killing in camel leather, don't you think?

eiffel tower tours

E said...

I'm so in love with the lace-ups right now! You picked the best inspiration!

Vinda Sonata said...

those pictures are amazing, very inspiring.
i'd go for a fierce pair of velvet otk boots, too bad there's no winter in my country:(

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin