Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for Threadless

Photobucket
Thanksgiving was perfect; a great mix of visiting family, delicious food, and a huge IKEA trip to furnish my new bachelorette pad. I wore my Threadless Select "London" tank dress that they so graciously let me pick out & paired it with a gold sequined top & glittery heels I picked up to make the look extra festive.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Select line from Threadless is full of graphic designs artfully created by the Threadless community in super soft and comfy organic cotton. I loved the London print because it reminded me fondly of my time studying abroad there! Here are a few of my favorites from the collection:
Photobucket
I'm also thankful for having my dad be my personal outfit photographer while i'm home! his is defintely a step up from my crappy digital camera!
xoxo, lauren

P.S. Congrats to Sarah, the winner of the Parameter Motorcycle Jacket Giveaway!
Pin It!

15 comments :

FASHION SNAG said...

Wow, you look amazing and I like how you styled the dress! x

www.FashionSnag.com

Anonymous said...

omg i also wore a sequined top on our thanksgiving dinner! great minds think alike!

Sherin said...

Great Thanksgiving outfit. You look great. I love the sequined top! It's gorgeous. And your shoes look so fantastic.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Emilie said...

waaauuuuw stunning look, great styling :)

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogpsot.com

Leia said...

What a perfect Thanksgiving outfit! Daytime sequins, yes please. And these pictures are lovely, you need to employ your dad as your personal photographer! :P

Leia

celebrities said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://lapetitefashionista.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Lindsay said...

Sequins make everything better :)

ediot said...

hi darling.
that is so random. haha. my boyfriend is actually the one that wanted the map, and i was against it, but now we're competing in remembering states and cities before we fall asleep..
happy thanksgiving. that t.shirtdress is stunning!
wish you a wonderful weekend
x

Megan said...

Really like the outfit. Love the shoes!

http://fashiontriedandtrue.blogspot.com/

Simply Fabulous Fashion said...

gorgeous pics :)

Allison said...

You look gorgeous, Lauren! :) I LOVE the way you paired that outfit, and I'm ridiculously jealous you didn't have to be bundled up for Thanksgiving (it was cold and super rainy here!).
I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving, and that you have a great weekend! xo

MizzJ said...

You look amazing here in this outfit! Threadless is full of cool designs, such a great site. Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Tell me why you're high maintenance for a chance to win a pair of House of Harlow earrings in Part 1 of my Holiday Giveaway Bonanza!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway-bonanza-part-1-house.html

Style Eyes said...

I am definitely going to check out Threadless. That skirt is amazing and I love the top too. I have been on the look out for a really nice sequin top for the daytime for a while.

oomph. said...

love your top and shoes!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Sian said...

I just found your blog and I'm loving it!! You are so pretty =D And this outfit is lovely, I adore sequins and sparkles, I'm just drawn to them!! Can't wait to see more from your blog! Look at mine too??
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/