Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stylish Fashion Students

This week marked the release of the Fall issue of my campus fashion magazine, Clutch! It's an extremely professional & stylish publication created entirely by FSU students! The latest issue was the best yet; I even contributed an article about our last graduating class of Fashion Design students.
We had the release party at a local bar & restaurant and I got a couple of pictures of stylish attendees. Fashion students really know how to get glammed up for an event. Sequins and fur were the popular looks I noticed popping up throughout the night.
me w/ FSU Fashion Girl writer & Clutch PR Director, Chandra

Our stylish Editor in Chief, Kristina in a fur vest

One dress, two ways!

loving the fur vest & studded clogs

Looking stylish in lace and sequins!

Another chic fur vest

A glam sequined look!

I opted to wear a chambray shirt, rhinestone statement necklace, black sequin skirt & leopard print scarf to the party. It was so fun people watching and checking out everyone's outfits.

xoxo, lauren


Emilie said...

oooh love this post, all the sequins are fabulous!!

have a great weekend!


Sootjeelina said...

Amazing outfits, I especially love the sequined outfit on the last pic, very glam
Btw, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, what a stylish group of people. Congratulations on the release!! :)

chellemorgan said...

Gorgeous! I love all the sequins, and your outfit is so cute :) Have a great weekend!

Xo Chelle said...

Lovely outfits!

Just came across your blog, definitely a follower.


Sherin said...

Everyone looks so wonderful. I love Kristina's fur vest.

rυnawayιnla. said...

Congratulations on Clutch! (: Starting a fashion magazine always sounds like so much fun! Love your chambray shirt as well!


Bostonista said...

I wish my college had had a fashion publication! I had wanted to start one but there wasn't enough interest on my tiny campus :(
I love the chambray shirt-I'm on a search for the perfect one!

Maria said...

Love all the outfits!

- Maria

as featured on Stardust&Sequins, and FashionChalet

Chandra said...

I love this post SO much! I am so proud of CLUTCH Magazine & was ecstatic with the turn out we had this semester. Looking forward to hosting next year's release parties & trying to live up to this one. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin