Monday, December 20, 2010

Down to Earth

Photobucket
These military green thermal leggings were an impulse buy while shopping for Christmas gifts at Target. When I move to the frozen north I can layer them underneath jeans, but for now, I can rock them as outerwear! I've been loving earth tones lately; olive green, tan & cognac brown are definitely my favorite colors of the season!
Photobucket
What I'm Wearing:
White Crochet Tunic: Forever 21
Tan Jacket: Lands' End Canvas
Green Thermal Leggings: Target
Nude Heels: Apepazza from MustHaveShoes.com
Shell Necklace: Touristy Hawaii gift shop
Flower Clip: APHI Designs
Photobucket
Lately I've been lusting after all things cozy and stylish!
Photobucket
What are you lusting after lately?
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

15 comments:

Taryn said...

I love your necklace! those shoes look really classy and versatile. love the collage too :)

Lindsay said...

Ohh I'm soo snagging these on my next trip to target! I totally agree with everything on your lust list too. Especially the thick socks!

mademoisellehannah said...

I love how you're all dressed for "summer" - at least, that's how it looks from here in the north!

xoxo Hannah

BASIIK said...

Those are so cute. I love the latests lusts collage too, I want everything haha. Skinny stripes are one of my all time favs!

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

A La Mode et Plus! said...

I love your tunic and jacket!

Enchanted Elle said...

This outfit is great. I especially love the tunic and you're so pretty in that first photo (not that you aren't always, but for some reason I really like that one haha)

Sarah M said...

Fab outfit once again :D What camera do you use its amazing:D as always im lusting over a winter leather jacket with white fur on the inside. Saw the perfect one at Danier...too pricy and the one at forever 21 loooked too cheap :(

Leia said...

Lauren, you look incredibly pretty here, especially in the first shot! I love the earth tones, too :)

Leia

MizzJ said...

Love your shoes!

Curly or straight? Straight or curly? Never have a hair dilemma again by entering part 4 of my Holiday Giveaway Bonanza to win a FREE Karmin G3 pro flat iron worth $300!!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-giveaway-bonanza-part-4-curly.html

Sherin said...

Ooooo, I love this outfit. The legging's colours look fantastic. And that white top is so pretty.

Lee Oliveira said...

Loving the clean colours you have on
The style is effortless and impeccable
LOx

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

You look fab doll! And I'm loving your lust list...especially that jacket with the fur!

chellemorgan said...

You're so adorable! Love the leggings and the shoes :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Rin said...

All. The. Same.

WendyB said...

I love army green!