Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting Artsy with Etsy

I've been on a major etsy kick while geting things together for my new apartment. One thing I love is a great art print and etsy has such a huge and affordable variety of stylish prints by independent graphic designers and illustrators.

I plan on throwing them in some decorative vintagey frames and making a statement on my walls they'd look great in any home or dorm!
Here are a few of my favorite etsy shops for art prints:
Photobucket
This inspiring print from Valentina Design was on my Christmas list this year!

Photobucket
Mae Cheverette's Emerson typography print makes me want to live life with zest!

Photobucket
jkldesign has a shop full of gorgeous photography & art prints, obvi I'm drawn to the Paris print!

Photobucket
How cute would this BluLima print be in a kitchen?

Photobucket
this print from qadesign is a great reminder of my FL girl roots!

Photobucket
This curryonthecouch print would look so cute at the entrance of an apartment!
Photobucket
LOVE emmakisstina's fashion illustrations. This would be chic next to my closet!

Are you an etsy fan too? Share your favorite shops with me!

xoxo, Lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

I LOVE the McQueen shoe illustration...so fab!

Sherin said...

These picture are all so inspirational. I love the one of the Eiffel Tower and love the one of the McQueen shoes.

Tяainwяeck Tяagedy said...

I love all of these! I've been looking for some cute, innovative ways to decorate my apartment as well, so I will definitely give the Etsy shops a go round! :)

ediot said...

these are amaZing! thanks for sharing. i LOVE etsy. so many talented people there.
hope you're having a good week dear
happy holidays

x

Petite Chic[k] said...

These are so adorable! I love the second one and the owl one. I would love to try out some of Esty's designs when I get my own apartment.

scarves said...

Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, insights and links! Scarves Scarves

Blu Lima said...

Great selections, thanks so much for including my "Cake" print.
Happy Holidays!
Sharon
www.BluLima.Etsy.com

M E said...

Thank you so much for linking to my Owl print.
Love the other prints A LOT! So much inspiration around here!

I also have a giveaway going for one print that will end Christmas Eve,
check it out if you like:

http://littledesigncafe.blogspot.com/

L'Amour et la Paix said...

Love these prints! My favorites are the Eiffel Tower and Cake ones! xo

http://lamouretlapaix.blogspot.com/

Samantha Elisabeth said...

These are so precious. I'm especially adoring the Let Them Eat Cake picture!

Leigh Viner said...

These are all so amazing!! Thank you so much for including my Paris print xo Happy Holidays and all the best for 2011...

Fashion Court said...

i LOVE etsy for jewelry because most other people won't have it :) i've found some amazing stuff on there!

hope you have a fabulous holiday, darling! xo