Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gift Guide for: the Baking Guru, Classic Prep, & Beach Babe

I'm back with a few more gift ideas; this time for your favorite baking guru, classic prep & beach babe on your gift list!
Gift Guide for: The Baking Guru
Give your favorite baker a cute as pie apron, a cookbook from famous cupcakery, BabyCakes , or heart-shaped measuring cups from Fred Flare for gifts as sweet as they are.   
Gift Guide for: The Classic Prep
Know a southern belle or classic prepster who's always decked out in her pearls? Try gifting her a copy of the classic Preppy Handbook, a paisley printed Vera Bradley clutch, or cute Coach Poppy bow ring.
Gift Guide for: the Beach Babe
The beach babe is often seen at the beach or dreaming that she was at one! Give her a pair of jeweled Starla Sandals, Bumble & Bumble surf spray for perfect surfer girl waves, or perfect sunscreen & saltwater scented body wash from Philosophy.
I've been spending lots of long hours working retail lately, so much it's even consumed my dreams... I woke up this morning in a cold sweat after a nightmare about a huge return & huge pile of clothes to put back. Anyone else working a retail job during the holidays?
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

Emilie said...

lovely :) I adore everything with 'the classic prep' :)

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

These are all great ideas. Everything for the baking guru is so lovely. Enough to make anyone take up baking.

Lex said...

You make such great list. The apron in the first collage is adorable but i think i would be too afraid to get it dirty to cook in it!

lisa said...

The bow ring is adorable! Perfect for a preppy girl.

MizzJ said...

Oh god, is it crazy that I knew that apron was from anthropologie before mousing over the link??

Curly or straight? Straight or curly? Never have a hair dilemma again by entering part 4 of my Holiday Giveaway Bonanza to win a FREE Karmin G3 pro flat iron worth $300!!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-giveaway-bonanza-part-4-curly.html

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Sign me up for the baking guru! I love it all! xo

Allison said...

Ah, I love all these ideas! Is it bad that as I'm looking at them, I'm wanting things off every list for myself? So much for selflessness in this holiday season! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I love EVERYTHING you featured in the Baking Guru set! Gah, this is such a phenomenal gift guide, Lauren!! :)