Sunday, December 26, 2010

Inspired by: Chic Cowgirls

Cowgirls seem to be the latest trend, popping up everywhere from fashion editorials to movies (Leighton Meester & Gwyneth Paltrow are starring in the new "Country Strong"). Cowgirls make the perfect fashion inspiration; in their steel toed boots & wild carefree spirits, they carry the perfect amount of sassy confidence.
Here's a little cowgirl cassanova inspiration for you:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't get enough of my leather boots, bedazzled belts, & turquoise cuffs, call me a cowgirl at heart!

Inspired by Chic Cowgirls
and here's an added bonus, my rhinestone cowgirl glamour shot circa 1994, don't say I never share anything embarassing on La Petite Fashionista :)
Photobucket
Would you try out a little boot scootin' boogie in some cowboy boots?

xoxo, lauren

18 comments:

Leia said...

Oh my gosh Lauren you were an ADORABLE little cowgirl! I think I would look silly if I tried on this look, but I do admit these stylish girls (and you!) make it look amazing.

Leia

Sherin said...

YES: The cowboy trend is one off my faves!!!! I love cowboy boots.

thegoodgirlgoneblog.com said...

You're adorable!

mademoisellehannah said...

Those "glamour shots" are absolutely precious! You knew how to pose for a fashion shoot, even back then. ;)

xoxo Hannah

Under the Fluorescents said...

i love the cowgirl look! i bought my first pair of cowboy boots back in 7th grade and I still wear them! My dream is to marry a southern gentleman, and hopefully he'll be a bit of a cowboy. happy holidays!!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

OMG Lauren...that is the cutest picture of you!! :) SO rad.

I am seriously obsessed with the pics of Erin Wasson...so inspiring! xo

Emilie said...

Love these photos!
And you look adorable!!!!!!! What a cute picture of you :)
xx

yiqin; said...

Inspiring

ediot said...

tried to comment. but it disappeared?
anyways. love the post. so much inspiration. so many pieces i want. and the photos are great
that vintage shots are so cute ;)
hope you're having a good week
x

L'Amour et la Paix said...

Love the third and fourth shots. And, the photo of you is precious! xo

http://lamouretlapaix.blogspot.com/

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love it all!

MizzJ said...

Heheh you look so adorable!

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

Cute kiddie pics! ;)

I love the cowboy trend, perfect for summer! Which, even though it's not the New Year yet, I'm more than ready for!

Allison said...

Lauren, you are TOO cute!
Omgosh, yay for Leighton! I'm so excited to see her in Country Strong. All these pictures are amazing - I love the sweater in the third picture!
I hope you had an amazing Christmas and that everything is going well for you! xox

Artfully Awear said...

I love the "vintage" pictures of you! I'm also really feeling the cowgirl trend.

Vintage Eclectico said...

Lauren, do you know who makes the jeans in the second to last picture of the girl with the side braid?

artdecodiamonds said...

We love your vintage pics.. wonderful!

discountdiamondsnyc said...

The cowboy theme is so cool, a perfect blog.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin