Monday, December 6, 2010

Loads of Layers

I was super inspired by this editorial from spanish fashion magazine, Vanidad. It's the perfect way to show mixing and matching chunky knits sweaters, skinny denim, shearling jackets, faux furs, and flannel plaids in a stylish way. I love that you can still be wear tons of layers of winter clothes and put them together in such an eclectic manner. This is exactly my kind of style & perfect inspiration for winter dressing.
What are your favorite pieces to layer in the Winter for warmth & fashion?
xoxo, lauren



Love these looks!

chellemorgan said...

You do not even know my love for chunky knits!! What a great editorial and amazing style. I'm loving the white jacket with the patterned tights.. gorgeous!

Xo Chelle

Sherin said...

I am so inspired by this! The editorial shows perfect layering. I've just bought a long chunky knit which will give me lots of ideas for layering.

Amber Randell said...

Oh come on you don't look cheesy at all. I would advise you to step out of the box and change up your poses. Just look in a magazine and find some interesting poses and mimic them. It always is more interesting when things are presented in a fun and creative way. I would love for you to enter the contest....and if you don't mind sharing the contest with your readers that would be great. Thanks a bunch...

Henar said...

Wow, I love the fur coat on the second pic, it's beautiful!!! For this winter: fur, aviator jackets, leather pants and a little leopard print. Just perfect.
Lovely, inspirational post


Alicia said...

I love the image of her holding the coke...ah, those glasses!!

BASIIK said...

These are awesome. I can't agree more, chunky knits mixed and matched are fantastic.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin