Sunday, December 12, 2010

Make Your Spirits Bright!

Photobucket
Even though I'm working non-stop, and my university feels like a ghost town. I've been doing all I can to keep it feeling like the holidays; christmas movies, girls nights out & lots of hot chocolate. I've been slowly investing in cold weather clothes, like this is a new navy peacoat I scored at a local boutique!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm also loving my Steve Madden suede wedges & buffalo plaid Duluth Pack bag & how they toned down my sequined shirt w/ their cute, outdoorsy vibe!
It's supposed to be getting down to the 'teens tomorrow. I'm so excited to start preparing myself for chilly weather!
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

15 comments :

Taryn said...

mmm holiday starbucks is just the best! love that new peacoat too!

Sherin said...

Love this whole outfit. The peacoat jacket is great. I'm leaving peacoats right now. They're so stylish and warm.

And those suede shoes are so amazing.

mademoisellehannah said...

I love your sparkly tank! It's so festive - what a great way to work a little glitter into the daytime!

xoxo Hannah

lisa said...

Mmm is that a caramel brulee latte? I've been drinking so many of those to keep the holiday spirit alive. Love the navy peacoat and buffalo plaid bag.

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Love that coat...pulls the outfit together so nicely!

MizzJ said...

hahah I think it's hilarious how excited you are for cold weather! You've got the cozy style down pat; love the color of that navy jacket!

Garnier wants you to Rock Your Style this season - enter Part 3 of my Holiday Giveaway Bonanza to win a special Garnier hair care pack!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-bonana-part-3-garnier-fructis.html

Jen said...

Studs on your pockets?? I love it!! So cute girl!

Audrey Allure said...

The peacoat looks beautiful on you, and love your sparkly top!

personal shopper for men said...

Love the peacoat & adore that sparkly top on you.

jeanine romo said...

The wedges look great on you! I love winter clothes too, but there's hardly a need for them in Los Angeles lol

Fashion Court said...

love that peacoat! and i'm obsessed with that starbucks photo! so fab

L'Amour et la Paix said...

Very cute outfit! I'm doing the same with the warm drinks and holiday movies! xo

BASIIK said...

Ohh you look so cute! I love that peacoat and those wedges. You're going to be looking good in Wisconsin haha.

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

fashion provocateur said...

love the top!! it looks perfect and your boots are to die for!! great outfit
happy holidays :) your blog is amazing we have the same quote loves it!!!

Nina said...

i love sequined shirts during the day, you look gorgeous!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com