Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"When in Doubt, Wear Red!"- Bill Blass

.Photobucket
This marked the third and last holiday party with my roommates, since we'll be graduating soon! In our tiny apartment we deck out the tree, request everyone dress up classy & entertain our little hearts out. This year we had chocolate fondue & some bubbly!  I love any excuse break out the fancy dresses we never have the opportunity to wear in college & love seeing the guys in blazers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I was home for Thanksgiving I found my red junior prom Jessica Mcclintock dress sitting in my closet. I knew I'd probably never get another opportunity to wear it, but didn't want to feel like I was going to prom all over again, so I channeled my inner T. Swift and paired it with some vintage black ankle cowboy boots!
Photobucket

Finals are ALMOST over, so I can finally relax a litlte bit, catch up on my blogging and start my Christmas shopping! What are you looking forward to most about the holidays?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

14 comments:

PetiteLittleGirl said...

You look super hot in your red dress :) Great color for holiday seasons too

Hellen Arajo said...

I love it! Super cutie, super fab!!! I wish I couls pull it off red.

FASHION SNAG said...

Cute way to style the dress!

www.FashionSnag.com

Caroline said...

So cute!! I cannot wait for finals to be over ugh!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

that is beyond adorable! the boots are the perfect touch for a college party.

Lindsay said...

Those are the best parties! Love the Bill Blass quote and your fab dress! Glad you got a chance to wear it again!

MizzJ said...

It takes guts to be a lady in red, but you seem like a spunky girl so I can see how you are totally pulling this off!

Sherin said...

I love red dresses! You look so pretty inyour one and I love how you paired it with some cowboy boots: it's a brilliant look.

Alicia said...

aw love that you wore your black boots with the red dress - why to add a little character / edge to the outfit! ;)

Lex said...

This is an adorable outfit. Your lucky you can wear red. I always hat the way it looks like on me.

Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie said...

Red... amazing! So stunning!

Ori said...

Love the dress, you totally pulled it off!

<3 Cookie Inc

Allison said...

Lauren, you are TOO cute! I would never think to bring out my old prom dresses (especially because my junior prom one was AWFUL - I swear it's the dress where Cinderella came to die), and pairing them in such a fun way! You look amazing, and all that food is making me so hungry.
Amazing post, as always - you're so gorgeous! xo

Leia said...

Oh my gosh Lauren you look amazing! And how awesome that you still fit into that dress. I wore a red flamenco-style dress to my junior prom and it just won't go over my, er, chest anymore!

Leia