Thursday, January 6, 2011

Loving this Line: Dauphines of NY

Photobucket
I'm one of those girls who no matter how hard I try, can never get creative with my hair. Meet Dauphines of NY, a luxury hair accessory line that is the answer to my prayers!
Dauphines (a name for French royalty) was started by Vogue alum, Summer Rej and is a line of beautifully ornate headbands constructed with jewels, chains,  and stones. Each has an adjustable elastic strap, so many styles can actually double as a necklace as well.
Photobucket
She was nice enough to send me one of her favorite styles and I opted to wear it, hippie style to dress up a Western style Wildfox Couture top I score on Hautelook. I love the fun pop of red it gives the look, and perfect with my messy waves.
Photobucket
Their pieces offer some serious inspiration; it's definitely the glam bohemian style I know and love; some major eye candy:

image via Dauphines of NY
Would you sport some hair accessory bling?
xoxo, lauren

19 comments:

Petite Chic[k] said...

I absolutely lvoe boho style! I have the same problem with hair, I usually wear mine down or half up and sometimes with a headband so these would be perfect for me :)

jeanine romo said...

Very nice! Love the pics :)

xx,
Jeanine

t said...

Love these hair pieces!

Lindsay said...

You rock this look! I feel like I always wear my hair the same too!

Artfully Awear said...

So pretty! I definitely want one of those headbands now. :)

Leia said...

This looks SO good on you! I have a bag full of hair ornaments but I never remember to wear them - like you, I am SO uncreative with my hairstyles!

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

I love the boho/hippie headbands, however I tend to stay away from the jewel/bling headbands. To me, it is just alil' to much for school. But I do like them, alot. When I don't wanna spend that much time on hair, I just put one on, && I am set.

Have you seen the House of Harlow 1960 head piece, I forgot what its called, but Nicole wore it, && Kim/Khole Kardashian too. I really want that, but where the hell am I going with that on?

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

MariƱa " La Marquesa" said...

UAU!!! I really like so much your style at these pictures!!! the t-shirt is beautiful!!!! :D

Sherin said...

I love Dauphines of NY. I have something in the post from them as well and I can't wait to style it now. I love how you styled it. It goes perfectly with the rest of the outfit.

Emilie said...

Love this outfit!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh YES! I would totes sport hair bling! Seriously Lauren, you look so incredibly adorable here!! :)

Savvy Gal said...

hair band just refuses to stay on, no matter what i do. :(

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

That looks so good on you! What a cute line...

Rin said...

So cute! I love the way you styled it. I really like all of those.

E said...

I totally would! I have a hard time getting it to work with my hair for some reason, though :-/ Love your tee!!

Lauren said...

Thanks! I am so happy to be back -I missed blogging A LOT!

ediot said...

you look so lovely darling. thanks so much for that sweet comment!
hope you're having a fantastic weekend dear

xx

LizAnn said...

I love this outfit! The headband is so complementary and adorable :)

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.shopVPV.com

chellemorgan said...

Love the outfit, and the accessory goes perfectly, especially with your long wavy hair! Very boho chic :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin