Friday, January 14, 2011

"I'm a Cowboy, on a Steel Horse I Ride.."

"Photobucket
I'm a huge fan of the song "Wanted, Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi & couldn't get it out of my head for a blog post title featuring my Wanted boots! I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of tan boots so I was super excited when Wanted Shoes let me select a pair from their site! I love that they arrived with a worn-in, equestrian style & how comfy they are. I also love my faux fur collar, I've been playing around adding it to different jackets.
Photobucket
What I'm Wearing:
B&W Skinny Striped Tee: H&M
Chambray Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Faux Fur Collar: Talbots
Mauve Knit Skirt: H&M
Tan Boots: Wanted Shoes

I'm SO excited it's finally friday; TGIF! What are your weekend plans?

xoxo, lauren

12 comments:

BASIIK said...

I looovvveee that collar!

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

Elle Enchanted said...

You have a gorgeous smile and that is one great blazer.

Lindsay said...

Those boots are perfection!! I love the whole look you put together. I'm sort of dying over the blazer. It's nice that you include the links too! Have a good weekend girly!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Love your boots! Hope you have a great weekend doll! xo

Emilie said...

wooh you look so pretty!! Love that blazer :)

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

Ooo, amazing. Tan boots always look fantastic, and those are no exception.
And I love the rest of your outfit. The skirt is so pretty.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That's pretty awesome that you got them for free! They are WAY cute :)

I love riding boots!

Kiki said...

you look fab! the boots are really great and i can imagine that they are very comfortable:-)

Panty Buns said...

The H & M Mauve Knit Skirt looks very comfortable, pretty and goes well with the black tights.

Other than occasionally touching up the snow shoveling, laundry and blogging I hadn't planned on doing much this weekend, but I'm enjoying reading blogs like yours.

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

I love, love, love your boots!
I have been looking for the perfect tan boots all winter in my price range, no such luck, && I live in 'Zona, winter will be over next month, kinda pissed about that.

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times

Leather Blazers for online sale said...

nice post love it

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin