Saturday, January 29, 2011

LPF's Picks: Le Mode Accessories & Lulu's

Today's post is dedicated to two of my awesome sponsors! Both have stylish and affordable selections & I'm a huge fan and supporter. So, check out my picks for each of the stores!
Photobucket
Le Mode Accessories has a huge variety of affordable accessories, from turquoise cocktail rings, to chandelier earrings, to studded clutches. Almost everything in the boutique is $15-$30, and super trendy!
Photobucket
Lulu's Polyvore Set

Lulu's is the ultimate resource for stylish and inexpensive dresses, tops, and denim. It's my go-to for going out and party looks! Can you believe all of these cost less than $40?!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments :

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

I need to check out Le Mode Accessories, I am liking the rings.

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

Lulu said...

Both good websites! Cute stuff. I am so liking the one shoulder dresses right now. Lulu's seems to have a lot...and well...I like their name! (LOL!)

-Lulu
http://fashionflirts.com/flirt-blog.php

bee.marie said...

I love the white and yellow and pale pink dresses! I'm so ready for spring!

BASIIK said...

I love that red dress! I need a red dress to add to my closet.

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I adore LuLus.They have the best accessories and clothes, that look expensive but are incredibly affordable. What's fantastic, is the the lulus only store is right off my campus! It's my ultimate stop for when I have an hour to kill between class or find that perfect dress for a party!

Sherin said...

Love the accessories. I love all accessories! The earrings in the set are fabulous.

Raya said...

really cute:))

A La Mode et Plus! said...

That red Lulu's dress would be a great Vday dress!

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle

Cheap Diesel Jeans said...

vAccording to Korea, 23, Diesel Jeans reported in yangzhou trip is Kim jong Diesel UK easily, he sailed toured the lake, also visited the yangzhou Cheap Diesel Jeans Macao solar technology companies Diesel Jeans sale huarun suguo supermarket, on-the-spot understand Chinese solar technology development status and rice, Diesel Mens Jeans and oil prices of supplies. 24 8:00