Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring Trends: French Style

This editorial from Marie Claire France gives the perfect editorial depiction of spring trends. The fact that they're all spelled out in french makes me love it even more! This makes me anxious already for warm weather & the clothes that go along with it! From beige dresses to bold florals there are so many things to be inspired by!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What spring trends are you anxious to try out?

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Alicia said...

What great spring inspiration!! I'm so excited to wear florals and bright colors. That floral maxi dress is so fun!

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Sherin said...

I'm dying for Spring/Summer to come. I love these shots. All the colours and bold florals are gorgeous.

Lani said...

I can't wait for spring and summer to come.

Claggie said...

Oh my, these looks have me so anxious for spring to hurry itself up! Love the whites and bright colors!

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin