Monday, January 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Lately: Jan 2011


One of the great things about having my blog for so long (4 years in March!), is having a collection of all the things that catch my eye over the years. January 2011 has brought quite an eclectic assortment of what I'm loving lately:
  • Vintage Coffee Mugs:  While decor shopping for my apartment, I picked up a kitschy cowboy boot covered mug from Dallas at the thrift store; I scored it for a buck, bu it looks like one you'd find at Urban Outfitters.
  • Leopard Coats: They're so warm & stylish, and have a great 60's feel to them; I love this style from ASOS.
  • Pretty Planners: I call my life "creative chaos", but this year I have no choice but to be organized. I know I'd be diligent if I used one of the adorable planners from Kate Spade.
  • Knit Snoods: Shopping with the cold in my mind is an entirely new concept for me, Topshop has a great collection of snoods that are just as warm as they are stylish.
  • Coral Earrings: I really like the look of natural materials and stones in jewelry, these coral earrings are sort of a "sophisticated surfer girl" look; Novica has a fantastic selection.
  • Reggae Music: When the temperature drops, reggae music and island beats from Bob Marley, Slightly Stoopid, and Pepper puts me in such a sunny state of mind :)
 Here's a playlist of some of my favorites:
So, what are you loving lately?

xoxo, lauren


jeanine romo said...

Love vintage coffee mugs! They're so much fun.


Katelyn said...

Pretty planners are the best! This year I bought a Jonathan Adler planner & I'm loving it. I'm sucker for organizational supplies :)

Glad I found your blog. I look forward to following it!

ediot said...

nice picks darling. i'm wearing a circle scarf as i write actually ;)
and i really need a planner!
hope you're having a good monday dear
thanks for stopping by me

Lulu said...

Love the snoods & the leopard coat! I was thinking about getting my grandmothers vintage one out of the closet!
Some things I am loving lately?
* Almost anything from Free People!
* My vintage leather military boots
* Stone or feather encrusted headbands (still)
* Purple or teal streaks in hair...

Thanks for sharing your pics!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Totally with you on leopard coats and fun planners! It just makes all your appointments/check lists seem more enjoyable if they are penned in a tres chic carrier!

I had no idea you've had your blog for so long! That is really amazing :)

MizzJ said...

Wow has it really been 4 years?! That's awesome!

BASIIK said...

I will always love moccasins, they're great.

lisa said...

I've been loving cold weather accessories too. Found the greatest furry knit headband at Urban Outfitters yesterday!

Sherin said...

I got a snood for Christmas and am in love with it. And vintage coffee mugs are so cute.

L'Amour et la Paix said...

I'm loving snoods and pretty planners at the moment as well! Great post! xo

Ashley said...

in lovinggg vintage pins :)

lovin the blog

Madeline Weber said...

ooh i love what you're loving! but right now i am obsessed with kate bosworth's costume jewlery line


bee.marie said...

I wish it were cold enough to wear fur in Florida! I just don't know if I'm adventurous enough either!

peter kenneth said...

Wonderful !! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

jewelry said...

This post is totally awesome. I will recommend this page to my girl friend !!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin