Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams.."

I love this quote and think it's perfectly empowering for my last day of COLLEGE! WHOA! I leave on a plane for Wisconsin tomrorrow to move into my little house,start a job and the next chapter of my life. Absolutely crazy! I'm really going to miss my friends, family, and Florida. I'm so grateful for everyone's support!
I thought I'd share some images from my last week with friends. I have the best friends ever(some I've known since we were babies) and I'm going to miss them like crazy! I can't wait to see all the amazing things that everyone goes on to do post-graduation (& hopefully have some visitors to see me)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've definitely enjoyed my college experience to the fullest, I will always stay in touch with the friends I've made here and be a Florida State Seminole for life!
Photobucket
Photobucket
 I'll leave you with a quote:
"You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out on a Tuesday with your friends when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does."- Tom Petty
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments:

Rach said...

I love the quote too..
and "last day of school ever" this thing gives me creeps!
Hope you have a safe journey.


Bitchzilla on The loose.

BASIIK said...

Congratulations!! I love that Tom Petty quote, so true.

Sherin said...

Congrats and good luck on everything. You'll definitley settle in quickly and you'll rock at your new job. We'll be with you every step of the way.

Alicia said...

Congrats!! On to bigger and better now lady :) I still miss my college days but I honestly love my life so much more now!

Ashley said...

guurrlll welcome to the Midwest !
I think you'll find it... much colder.
how envious I am of you graduating... 1 more year, 1 more year.
congratulations & the best of luck on everything!
I can't wait to see how your posts change now that you'll be experiencing new things. all good things!

Leather & Lace said...

lovely ladies!! love your header as well!!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh Lauren you are going to amazing things and I am going to miss you more than words!! Let me know what is going on and call me when you come back for games!!

-Colleen

Leia said...

Lauren, I know this must be bittersweet... one glorious chapter of your life is ending but another one is just beginning and is SO exciting! I miss university and London so much, still, even though it's been 5 months since I handed in my dissertation, and I will always cherish the years I spent there. I sometimes wish I could be a young student forever, but then I wouldn't be accomplishing very much with my life. And you, dear Lauren, have a whole life of incredible accomplishments ahead of you! Whatever you do, please don't stop blogging so we can follow you on your journey :)

Leia

Kat Skull said...

I smell a blogger meetup in the future! You being in Wisconsin and all...I think it would be a fun idea!

Kat Skull
www.dreamsdispersed.com

Sarah M said...

OMG Lauren im so excited for you! :) Whenever i get down about uni life reading one of your posts about the future and one day having a home of my own and a new job inspire me to work harder and "walk confidently in the direction of my dreams" <3 This is sucha wonderful post and once again it has inspired me to be confident and keep dreaming regardless the position im in :) Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS. Best of luck with all your endeavorss!

sweetermusic said...

I recently moved across my own country this year and I know that you will experience such great things from taking the initiative to be brave and leave your comfort zone. Best of luck!

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times