Thursday, February 24, 2011

In Transit

As I sit in one of the airport's adorable white rocking chairs during my continuously growing layover en route to Wisconsin I thought this editorial couldn't be more perfect. Though my traveling attire is by no means runway ready, I can totally appreciate the stylish girls who can rock high heels while running to their terminal!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Call me crazy, but I really don't mind airports. I love to people watch, grab myself a starbucks, and have enough time to actually sit down and read a good book.

Next time I write I'll be an official Midwest transplant. Shout out to my bffls who dropped me off at the airport and shared some tears and rum runners before my departure. They are the best friends a girl could ask for!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

13 comments :

Laura said...

Have a safe flight and can't wait to see your new pad!!

BASIIK said...

I wish I looked that chic wearing a neck pillow!

Ashley said...

I looovee airports. Weird, but whatever.
good luck !!

Stefanie Grace said...

Lauren! Your blog is beautiful! I've kind of fallen off the blogging and fashion planet since moving to Costa Rica but you've just inspired me to get back into it! I've just spent an hour reading your blog and catching up on LPF! Good luck with your move and I hope to see you once again in the blog stratosphere! I love airports too! x

Lani said...

I wish I could look like that when traveling. But usually I'm in sweats. I like airports too especially the ones abroad, I like going into their shops and if you're abroad some look like malls!

MizzJ said...

If only one could look so glam in the airport in real life! Love how cool those sculpted and color-blocked heels are.

Emilie said...

nice photos! Hope you had a safe flight :)

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Leia said...

I wish I could wear heels while traveling! I tried once and ended up with blisters galore.

Leia

Lindsay said...

I can only imagine how tough your goodbye was :(

Here's to your new adventure!!

Kimberlee said...

That is an awesome tutorial! I travel pretty frequently since I'm in NYC and my sister and nephews are in Cali, so I've grown accustom to airports. I don't mind them, I hate the travel restrictions though. Good luck in your new place :)

Allison said...

I LOVE these pictures - and I'm with you on the airport thing (as long as it's not for hours upon hours).
Awwe, Lauren, I can't imagine how hard these goodbyes for you were - and I know I Tweeted this to you, but seriously, I think you are so brave for venturing out on your own and leaving the familiar behind. Can't wait to hear about all the fabulous things in store for you, dear!

Petite Chic[k] said...

I love to travel, and I love airports, too! They're just so exciting.
This editorial is really inspiring, I wish I could rock the stilettos in the concourse but I think I'll stick with flats to make going through security easier :)

little moon lover said...

I wish I looked that hot when I'm at the airport.. I've worn booties with a medium size heel but honestly is not that comfortable to wear the clothes girls are wearing on this editorial, however, if I looked like that I wouldn't mind wearing mini skirts at all... and on another note... the luggage sets are fab!
stay cool.. bon voyage!