Monday, February 21, 2011

LPF's Bachelorette Pad: Modern Boho Living Room

They say you can take the girl from the beach, but you can't take the beach out of the girl! Though I'm moving far far away from the sunshine and sand I've grown up with this bohemian aesthetic & state of mind will always stick with me! My living room has a sort of relaaxed & eclectic boho feel to it with the fabrics and natural accents.
Bachelorette Pad Inspiration: Modern Boho
Here are some of the images inspiring my living space:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't believe I move in THREE DAYS. ohmygod.

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

Sarah said...

love it lauren! so you! post pics of your place when you get there so we can all see!

lisa said...

All the best with the move!

~k said...

Love all of the blues! Good luck with your move!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Great inspirations!! Your room is going to look AMAZING!!

Ariel Maile Adkins said...

Oh, I love all of the teal and aqua in these photos. Good luck with the move!

Lindsay said...

Three days!!!! Oh my gosh girl you must be so excited. I can't wait to see your place all spruced up!

Sherin said...

I would love a room like any of these! They'd make a house so much more fun and colourful.

EEEP, you must be so excited for moving.