Monday, February 7, 2011

Try This Trend: Turban Headbands

Living in Florida, I've never really had the need for "winter accessories" persay, but with an impending move up north (and blizzards galore), I'm quickly realizing the major deficit in my closet! I've always thought earmuffs are pretty dorky looking (though, I understand sometimes, it's just TOO cold to go without).
I'm not one to sacrifice warmth and comfort for fashion, that's why I love the knit turban headbands that are popping up all over street style blogs.
le blog de betty
Belle of Montgomery

Fashion & function rarely seem to collide, but these seem like the perfect fix (and won't mess up your hair like a beanie)!
Try this Trend: Turban Headbands
Would you wear a knit turban headband for a cozy chic winter style?

xoxo, lauren


CessOviedo said...

I'd definitely wear them! In fact I have one on, right now! ... Though people give me the stinky eye sometimes, they are great and very helpful in the mornings! Great inspiration!

Vintage2Vogue said...

hi! thanks for following me! love turbans but i also loooooove ear muffs! there really are some adorable ones out there...



Dasha said...

Turbans isn't really my style and taste, though sometimes I like others wearing it. Looks really stylish.


Kimberlee said...

I've been seeing bloggers wearing these and thought I could never. I wrote a post and they were all very supportive. I ended up using a scarf and wrapped it in full turban form, rather than a turband which is like a headband. I loved it! It's great for when your hair is a little greasy, protected my hair from the rain :) Rock one!

BASIIK said...

I'm not one for the turban look but some people pull it off so well.

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I really love this trend! I would totally wear an animal print turban headband!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I do love this look; though I'm not sure if I could pull it off successfully. :/

Ariel Maile Adkins said...

I love them! I especially like the snow leopard print one--cozy and chic!

Lauren said...

i love this look, but need to execute it right!

Sherin said...

I'm actually a huge fan of this trend. I love how stylish winter accessories are. It makes it easier to look good in this weather.

classiq said...

I haven't tried turbans or turban-inspired headbands so far, but when I think of Grace Kelly and the inspiring looks I've seen on blogs, I really look forward to giving it a try.

Lex said...

I love the look of turban headbands. When you live in cold climates i think you really appreciate stylish and functional headwear

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin