Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day: Love & Loving Yourself!

Photobucket
It's easy to be bitter about Valentine's Day when your single, but after spending a few years alone on the "most romantic day of the year" I've learned it doesn't have to be that way!
If you have a significant other spend the day doing something special and creative with eachother (but remember not to limit showing your affection to just one day a year). If you're single treat yourself! Whether you round up your other single friends for some wine and cupcakes, or just buy yourself some pretty smelling perfume!
Photobucket
Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?
xoxo, Lauren

5 comments:

Leia said...

I love everything on your list! Even though I'm not single I'm going to have to 'love myself' this year because the boy is in another country. Ho hum!

Leia

Orphaned Apparel said...

Red velvet cupcakes ..... mmmmmmm.

Panty Buns said...

I guess I should treat myself to something nice. Even though I still email my first love and am sending her sweets and flowers I haven't see her for 40 years and she stopped talking to me 7 months ago. Come Valentine's day I'll probably try calling her but I'd better get used to being a hermit except for my fashionista blogging friends. Your Valentine's Day wishlist is beautiful.

Sherin said...

I am single and I think I'll treat myself. I love the 'Je t'aime' top and cupcakes.

Regine Karpel said...

The sweatshirt is great! I can't pass up red velvet!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin