Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wild for Proenza Schouler's Western Collection

I'm never disappointed with Proenza Schouler's collections. They always seem to be EXACTLY what I'm loving at the moment.Their Fall/Winter 2011 looks were no exception. I have a closet overflowing with cowboy boots, more turquoise shirts than one could ever need, and recently found the perfect navajo wrap sweater to add to my wardrobe. I also love the mustard & turquoise accent colors!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm still going through all the NY fashion week show images to see what catches my eye, but Proenza was an obvious early favorite for me!
Inspired by Proenza Schouler FW11
What designers' collections have you been loving for fall/winter 2011 fashion week?
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

BASIIK said...

I love the prints! I haven't had a chance to check out the entire collection yet.

http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

I am SO wild for this collection too! Season after season they continue to WOW me. Love it! xo

Alicia said...

Love the turquoise and mustard accented skirts!

Sherin said...

The designs are so pretty. I love the pops of colours and traditional Proenza style to everything.

Audrey Allure said...

Such a beautiful collection; My favorite has been Tibi!

Allison said...

I adore Proenza Schouler - I have for such a long time, and this collection is no exception. I always hold my breath for my favorite designers, hoping that they can keep the momentum that made me fall in love with them to begin with, and PS never lets me down.
These gorgeous colors, the bold prints and colors - there is absolutely nothing to complain about! :)
Ahh, can't wait to hear about your big movie - crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly for you, girl!

Kimberlee said...

What a great collage! Definitely catches the essence of the PS collection :)