Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blue Crush

When YMI Jeans offered to send me a sneak peek of a few of their styles for Spring I jumped at the opportunity. I own a couple of pairs from previous collection and they've become my go-tos; cute and flattering! I love the flare style for Spring/Summer as an alternative to skinny jeans!
Photobucket
 I wanted to create a look that felt effortlessly chic because that's my favorite way to wear denim! It's so hard taking outfit pictures when your hands go numb from the cold, but hey, I'm learning (and look! the snow is almost all melted away.. thank god!).
Photobucket
Photobucket
This style is available for pre-sale on their site now. Hope y'all have a beyond amazing weekend!!
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

BASIIK said...

Very cute. The snow has finally melted here too, thank god!

Bitchzilla On the Loose said...

Dont be a fashion designer.. be a Stylist. Please?
I am so gonna hire you when i make kajillion dollars :)
I absolutely love those jeans..(why dont people offer me anything? :(...)



Bitchzilla on The loose.

Kate said...

Lookin good!

xo
Kate
http://the-permanent-tourist.blogspot.com

TOPCOAT said...

looking great, loving your top + jacket xx

Bostonista said...

very cute.

Sherin said...

I love jeans so much. You picked a fab pair. I really love how they fit, and how you styled them as well.

Nihmen T. said...

Very nice outfit! You always dress so chic :)

GorJess Fashion For Less said...

Those look great on you! Very cute! Love your blog btw.