Saturday, March 5, 2011

California Dreamin'

With the snow melting away here and watching all my friends sending an 80 degree spring break in Florida, I'm feeling more anxious than ever for sunshine and warm weather (though surviving surprisingly well in the cold!). I absolutely love this beachy editorial from photographer, Dan Martensen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope everyone is starting to see the signs of spring where they live! Have a great weekend!

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Sherin said...

It's such a perfect editorial. I'm really missing some sunshine now. I can't wait for it to get warmer.

BASIIK said...

I can't wait for summer and to be a beach bum!

Orphaned Apparel said...

Oh God, I want to be in those photos. I miss the beach. :(

Ashley said...

wavy, dirty, sun-bleached beach hair will always be my favorite.
I'm glad you're holding up in the cold so well!

E said...

These are just too tempting right now. It's POURING rain here!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin