Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy FOURTH Birthday LPF!

I can't believe that my blog is celebrating its FOURTH birthday! It's been an amazing four years writing L.P.F!  It's so exciting to see a blog I started as a hobby as a high school senior turn into something so much bigger; it's certainly come a long way! Not only my blog, but the blogging world and its connection to fashion in general has grown immensely since L.P.F.'s inception in March 2007!
Photobucket
Here are a few of my favorite vintage posts from the past four years at La Petite Fashionista:
Not only is my blog turning 4 years old, but I'll be celebrating my 22nd birthday in a few days! It's absolutely insane to see how much has changed (& dreams I've followed) since I started blogging. I know it's helped keep me motivated! I am SO thankful for all the incredible readers and supporters of my blog, you're awesome!

I'd love to hear absolutely any feedback you have of what you like about my site & what you'd like to see more of!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

Milly said...

happy 4th bday!!

love your blog, I'm following!

I've got a CHANEL GIVEAWAY here... would love you to enter:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

xx

TOPCOAT said...

Happy 4th Birthday!! xx

sweetermusic said...

Happy 4th beed! What an accomplishment, I love you blog and your creativity. Keep up the amazing work!

Lauren said...

happy birthday to one of my favorite blogs ad bloggers - your blog always makes me so happy :)

also thanks for tweeting my stop- motion :)

MizzJ said...

That is awesome!! You are one of the only bloggers I know who has kept blogging for so long! :) Happy blog birthday!

Alicia said...

Congrats on blogging for 4 years and how far you've come! PS You're the sweetest! ;)

Elle Enchanted said...

Congrats on 4 years- that's amazing how well you've kept it up. and I love the new header- too cute, can't wait to see whats in store for LPF

Kimberlee said...

Happy 4 years! That is amazing! Keep up the great work :)

Sherin said...

Happy 4th and 22nd birthdays!! I'm so glad I discovered LPF all these years ago and I'm so glad a made a blogging friend in you! Hope for many more years of LPF.

Leia said...

Wow Lauren! It has been a fabulous 4 years and I hope you continue blogging for a LONG time. Yours is one of the first blogs I started reading and I hvae loved it ever since! You have such a happy, positive outlook on life and fashion and it's totally infectuous. And you are such an inspiration! Keep doing what you do!

P.S. I love ALL your different types of posts but outfits and decor (the more personal posts) are my fave :)

Leia

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times

Kelly said...

Happy Belated birthday wishes! Good luck and All the Best for the fashion with beautiful and romantic casual love.