Friday, March 18, 2011

Live Colorfully: Mellow Yellow

I loved Kate Spade's "Live Colofully" Campaign from the start. I'm a huge proponent for injecting lots of color into your wardrobe. Something about it just makes you happy. I've decided to dedicate my next few blog spots to some inspirational colorful pictures!Photobucket
When I was little, when most little girls claimed their favorite color as hot pink or baby blue, I decided I wanted to be different & decided yellow would be my favorite color (me wanting to be unique from a young age.. typical! haha). To this day, I still love yellow. My favorite flowers are yellow roses, my first car was a yellow truck, and I own more yellow dresses than one should admit to!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What color are you living in lately?
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

14 comments:

jeanine romo said...

This color totally makes me smile. Great post!

xx,
Jeanine
www.livelovefashionj.blogspot.com

MizzJ said...

It's impossible to be sad with yellow. I can see why you love it! Ooo plumeria is also one of my favourite flowers - nice choice!

TOPCOAT said...

I am also loving yellow atm.. I have been attracted to the yellow + white combo too! xx

Royaltygirl said...

yellow is my favorite color to add some sunshine to my day! I am even adding it to my home for some extra pick-me up!
xoxox,
Sandee

BASIIK said...

I've never worn yellow because I'm pale & blonde but I've been seeing it everywhere and I want to join in on the fun!

PS - I got my drawer liners at a Home Goods for $4!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Coral and pale pink. Overall, I'm just obsessed with pastel hues lately!

BTW...I am loving the feather hair extensions. I actually have the kind that you can take in and out yourself, so I don't have to wear them everyday (also because I'm scared of damaging my hair by gluing them in!). Initially, I got a few bright colors, but the effect seemed too punk rocker wannabe on me, so now I'm favoring the striped (tan/black) pieces. They're subtle, yet add a bit of dimension to your hair. :)

Audrey Allure said...

I love bright colors - love the yellow roses!

Sherin said...

Such a beautiful colour! I love wearing yellow, and these pictures are putting me in such a springy mood.

Só Brincos said...

We love your blog, you did a great job and we are following you, congratulations.
Roger Rinaldi and Glorinha
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Designer Jewelry and Accessories
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
A hug

Allison said...

I LOVE this post! Yellow is one of my favorite colors too (as evidenced by my bedroom walls) - something about it is just so peaceful and calming.
Lovely, lovely post - and I love that you were so unique from a young age! xo

Maddy said...

yellow is my favorite color to wear! that first outfit is my favorite :)

Bostonista said...

I've been wearing lots of grays but I bought a yellow dress today! Your post made me even more excited about it!!!
xo

bee.marie said...

Coral has been my obsession since last summer. I can't get enough of it.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the sunflower picture! I wear a lot of blue and black - boring I know.