Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've Got my Eyelet on You

Photobucket
The weather hit 60 this week and I immediately broke out my new J. Crew eyelet tunic, pretty printed skirt that my mom sewed for me, & favorite beat up cowboy boots (did I mention how much I love working somewhere that I can rock cowboy boots?!). I'm so excited to be slipping into spring!
Photobucket

From cowboy boots, to feather earrings, to printed pencil skirts; I'm not exactly where I get inspiration for all my outfits, but a healthy dose of weheartit.com & fashion blog stalking usually helps get my creative juices flowing:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Where do you get inspiration for your outfits?

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Leia said...

Lauren you look absolutely adorable!

Leia

Lindsay said...

Such a cute outfit. Your hair looks gorgeous!

MariƱa " La Marquesa" said...

I like yor photos :)

E said...

Oh I love the jewelry! I draw my inspiration from other blogs mostly :-)

Elle Enchanted said...

have always been a fan of eyelet- you look adorable and that is such a fun skirt.

Artfully Awear said...

Cute! I love the print of the skirt--you are like a breath of fresh air!

Faye said...

love all your inspiration posts! Especially the photos that you find... they're amazing!
Much love!

senoritaglamourista.blogspot.com

Lulu said...

Love all the turquoise & feather jewelry!
Some must haves this SS!

Thanks for sharing!
-Lulu
http://www.fashionflirts.com

Bostonista said...

you look so cute and summery!!
xo

Dupont Hydro Industries said...

Nice blog dear I like the way as you present your view among the all visitors. I would like to join you again on this blog it’s a very nice visit on this blog. It’s very attractive and effective for visitors. Eyelets, Eyelets Manufacturer

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin