Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's all Greek Key to Me

  A few weeks ago I posted about the chevron stripes trending in design. I'm bringing you another print and pattern trend for interiors and apparel; the greek key. It looks classic and modern; I love it on a rug or pillow. I grew up in a predominantly greek town so i've grown up seeing the key motif everywhere, so it reminds me of home!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Would you decorate w/ a greek key motif?
xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Leia said...

Oooh these are so pretty! I would definitely use the greek key motif, I absolutely love it!

Leia

Lindsay said...

I never knew it was called greek key! You learn something new everyday! But yes, I would definitely use it...especially in blue!

Gracey said...

Wow I've always loved that pattern but I never knew it had a name!

RedPoppy said...

Gorgeous interiors!! I am a new Follower and would love to swap blog links with you if you'd like!
Follow RedPoppy @ http://redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com
xoRP

Anonymous said...

love this.
x0,rachel

oakley sunglasses said...

I would definitely use the greek key motif, I absolutely love it!oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

Anonymous said...

Grecian key...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin