Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mason Jars.. They're not just for Canned Vegetables Anymore!

I don't know if it's beacause I actually moved out into the country, or its the newest design trend, but I've been seeing mason jars popping up everywhere. Lucky for me they're easy fo find in small town Wisconsin, so i've picked up a whole case to use them. From organizing, to flower arranging, to candle holders, to baking little apple pies, they're my new favorite thing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last image is just too cute &  I found a great recipe too. These would be perfect for a party, I've seen them in a lot of wedding pictures too. How simple and perfect!

xoxo, lauren

14 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

They're so pretty as light bulbs!

Thanks for birthday wish! :)

BASIIK said...

I'm loving these too! So adorable.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the pies in a jar and the lemonades!! I think I might just do that for my summer parties :)

Blair said...

I love mason jars! I use them to pack little hostess gifts during the holidays! But I will have to try this pie recipe!
~Blair
http://thefirstapartment.blogspot.com

Gracey said...

Awesome ideas for mason jars haha! My dad finds cool uses for mason jars too, but he just drinks out of most of them. And puts candy in them.

Lindsay said...

Ahhh love mason jars. I am sort of dying for the mini pies!

sweetermusic said...

Great ideas! I use a mason jar as a water bottle, and it's great because its reusable, easy to wash and obviously great for the environment :)

Sherin said...

Ooo, they're such a cool thing to have. Perfect for decorating your house. I'm definitley going to have a few of these when I get my own place.

Kimberlee said...

So precious! My mom uses old mason jars for flowers :)

Ashley said...

i love you site! those are great ideas...
i just started my own fashion blog, check it out.
http://summerxkim.blogspot.com/

Beautiful Stranger said...

I love using jars to hold things in! There's just a certain thing about the way they look that I LOVE! xoxo

Wholesale clothing said...

Amazing style as usual. very nice blog!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!

oakley sunglasses said...

There's just a certain thing about the way they look that I LOVE! xoxooakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin