Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer of Fun: South Beach Style

I love the exaggerated French interpretation of Miami via this accessories focused editorial in ELLE France. South Beach is definitely one of a kind. One of those places you can pull off over the top outfits, skimpy bikinis, and never get tired of people watching from oceanside cafes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will you be spending any time on the beach (or lake) this summer?
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

Sarah M said...

oh gosh i am loving the colourr in this post! This is about as close to a summer vacation im going to get! :( tuition earning is prime focus this season :( great post! :)

Rachella said...

I love this! The shoes in this post are so fabulous, and I love the pic with the red board. Of course I'll spending (A LOT) time on the beach this summer. A few weeks ago, the weather was that nice I was able to go, but can't wait for the really hot days! Can't wait for summer and going to the beach!!! :) x

Sherin said...

Incredible editorial. It's so much fun and the colours are gorgeous!
England's not known for it's amazing beaches, lol, so I need to go on a lovely holiday.

Pop Champagne said...

lovely bags and I like the spike bracelet very much, ahhh I wish I can feel the heat of the summer but it's still raining here!

E said...

Bottom left...um, yeah...dream shoes.

Petite Chic[k] said...

I love how summery everything is! I might visit my grandpa in northern Wisconsin over the summer and he lives on a lake so I can't wait to go swimming and boating in cute swimsuits!

oakley sunglasses said...

Can't wait for summer and going to the beach!!! :) xoakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses