Sunday, May 1, 2011

Try this Trend: Neon Brights

Besides the fact that throwing on some neon seems to give you an insta-tan glow. I love how it feels so fresh and summery when paired with neutrals. Some of my favorite looks are florescent pants with a light colored top, a brightly hued blazer over a little white dress & hot pink lipstick.
Photobucket
These are some of my favorite neon inspiration images for wearing fluorescent brights(think less South Beach tourist tee & more J. Crew neutral with a splash of neon!)
Photobucket
via Susie Bubble
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Try this Trend: Neon
Will you dare to wear neon this summer?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Sherin said...

I love neons. I'd love to be able to incorporate more of them into my daily fashion, especially this summer.

Sadie K said...

I love those leopard print neon nails! :)

little moon lover said...

this is my favorite trend ever!
I can't get over neon yellow stuff.. love it!
great post.. take care!

classic case said...

That neon nail polish is amazing! I'll take it, and one of each of the friendship bracelets, please!

Larissa said...

Love the bright bold colors, especially the cobalt blue and bright orange! Your blog is very useful and down to earth =)

Kimberlee said...

Heck yeah! Love neon nails :)

oakley sunglasses said...

is my favorite trend ever!
I can't get over neon yellow stuff.. love it!
great post.oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin