Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vacation is a State of Mind

Just as I thought I couldn't get any more anxious for my upcoming trip back to FL, I saw this ELLE Italia editorial! The tropical drinks, flowers in hair, and embroidered dress are exactly how i'd like to wear on my vacation! I'm so excited to see my family, be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding, and get my sand and sunshine fix.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

11 comments :

little moon lover said...

LOVED these photos!

Emilie said...

I love this editorial, I saw it before and I immediately fell in love with the one picture where she stands in the sea with the brown fringed dress and big shell (is that the word?)

xxx


lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! You always find the most stunning editorials! These photos are amazing.

xoxo Hannah

classic case said...

Love these beautiful pics! Have so much fun this weekend!

Sherin said...

I need a holiday after seeing these. The editorial is fantastic. I love the one of the girl on the boat.

CMB said...

omg this is like the best summer editorial ever!

Sadie K said...

Lovely pics and some really great outfits :) Wish I was going somewhere nice and sunny like this.

Fashion Meets Food said...

These pictures definitely have me thinking about warmer weather! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I just came across your blog and absolutely love it! I am your newest follower.

xo

E said...

That orange button-down skirt immediately caught my eye! Must find something just like it!

Gracey said...

gorgeous pictures! so perfect for summer :)

oakley sunglasses said...

Wish I was going somewhere nice and sunny like this.oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses