Thursday, June 2, 2011

God Bless Texas

I'm leaving tomorrow for a whirlwind weekend trip to Texas with my parents. Between the cowboy boots, big hair & turquoise jewelry, I feel like I'll fit right in. For those of you who don't know, I have a major collection of cowboy boots.. they're kind of my thing.

This is a bit of what my suitcase might look like: (I''ve even included yellow rose of texas hair clips!)
Packing List: Texas

Erin Wasson works her Texas roots in this kitschy roadtrip Americana editorial from ELLE Italia.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What are your packing list essentials?
xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Laura said...

You will definitely be the chicest cowgirl there, girl! :) And pllllease tell me you own those turquoise cowgirl boots so I can live vicariously through you?? Haha, no seriously those are awesome. I am hoping to score a pair of vintage CG boots this summer.

Studying with Stilettos said...

love these photos! so inspirational! i hope you have an awesome time in Texas!! xo
www.studyingwithstilettos.blogspot.com

Rohini said...

Have a blast! Love the editorial. :)
Xx

Fashion Meets Food said...

Have a fabulous trip. You are definitely going to look absolutely fab there!

xo

Tasha said...

What a great editorial with Erin Wasson!

Hope you have fun in Texas! It sounds like you'll fit right in! :)

Elle Enchanted said...

The editorial is beautiful and I love your packing list- you'll definitely be on stylish tourist! I always pack super light. Have fun!

Bostonista said...

Awesome inspiration!!

oakley sunglasses said...

Haha, no seriously those are awesome. I am hoping to score a pair of vintage CG boots this summer.
oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin